You should have your carpets cleaned on a regular basis if you wish to keep them looking beautiful and long-lasting. Consider hiring professional carpet cleaners when you want to have your carpet cleaned. Nevertheless, a lot of people fail to get their carpets clean properly because they are influenced by a few carpet cleaning myths. They rely on general knowledge in order to clean their carpets. Let’s look at some facts about the most popular carpet cleaning myths.
1. The carpet doesn’t need regular cleaning. It’s important to have your carpets professionally cleaned every few months if you wish to maintain the pristine appearance of your carpet. Once dirt and grime have settled in your mat, it can be very difficult to get it out. You may have no choice but to hire professional carpet cleaners after a period of time. You can preserve your carpet by cleaning it routinely.
2. It’s a common myth that once your carpet looks shabby, it’s very hard to restore its appearance. Carpet cleaning techniques have shown that different stains, tarnishing and other components can be removed without destroying the carpet’s quality or damaging the material.
3. Vacuuming will clean your carpets completely: In reality, vacuuming is one of the least efficient ways to clean a rug. The dirt will remain in the mat’s fibers if it is buried deeper. Professional carpet cleaners are the best way to remove this submerged dirt. They can thoroughly clean your carpet.
4. Only relying on the home-based method of cleaning: Although regular cleaning by yourself is recommended, solely relying on this technique can have a negative impact on your carpet’s durability. To maintain the value of your carpets, you should have them cleaned regularly by experts. This will eliminate the need for carpet replacement.
5. Most carpet cleaners and manufacturers recommend steam or hot water extraction cleaning. Although dry cleaning makes your carpet look clean, it does not clean deep and cannot remove embedded dirt. The dirt will re-emerge quickly, and your carpet will become muddy after a short time. Steam cleaning and hot-water extraction on the contrary penetrate deeper into your rug, sucking up all the dirt. If the right method is used, up to 85% percent of water can be removed, and any remaining water dries in a matter of hours.
Northern Beaches Carpet Cleaning
90 Mona Vale Rd, Warriewood NSW 2102
(02) 8311 0608